Nelishah Jawani, DDS
Associate General Dentist
Dr. Nalishah Jiwani joined Gorrell Smiles in 2018 and is a highly qualified, passionate caregiver as well as a complement to our amazing team. Previously, Dr. Jiwani had been practicing in Toronto, Ontario for the past five years. She earned her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine in 2012 and then went on to complete the Advanced Education in General Dentistry program at Temple University in 2013.
Dr. Jiwani had to have extensive dental work done, and that has helped build her self-confidence. She is passionate about providing quality dental care that will bring a lifetime of health, function, and confidence for others.
Sharing Dr. Gorrell's value for excellence, Dr. Jiwani is dedicated to continuing growth in state of the art dentistry that delivers results for her patients. In her free time, Dr. Jiwani enjoys traveling, rock climbing, trying out new restaurants, being outdoors, and spending time with family and friends.
Dr. Jiwani’s Education
- Honors Bachelor of Life Science – McMaster University, 2008
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine, 2013
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry – Temple University, 2013
Dr. Jiwani’s Certifications
- Nitrous Oxide Certified
- CAD/CAM Certified
- BLS (Basic Life Support) Certified
- Invisalign Certified
Dr. Jiwani’s Affiliations
- Member of Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the California Dental Association
- Member of the Mid-Peninsula Dental Association
- Member of the Canadian Dental Association
- Member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario